Subscription offer General Forums FAQ's with link to fast automated Credit Card and Bitcoin payment options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterboy

I slept through the whole thing
TNT Alpha Member
$$contributor$$
Library Card
SB Library Card
If you cannot submit 1 or 2 reviews a subscription is available:

Credit Card and Bitcoin option:
For bank transfers use PayID as it's immediate.
  • PayID name: youarewelcometosubscribe@gmail. com
  • Send a message to us for other payment options.
"Can I have it for longer or shorter?"

No, we are offering a 5 month subscription only, at the affordable rate of around the cost of a single half hour session at most places.

"What do I get ?"
  • Access an extensive forum of reviews, with all reviews uniformly tagged and massage shop reviews organized by address and suburb for easy navigation, making it ideal for out-of-town visitors and locals as well.
  • Access to loads of new reviews daily.
  • Access to additional information on the provider being reviewed from our bot, the TNT Librarian.
  • Access to the Highly Rated girls section.
  • Access to an extensive bait and switch register.
  • Access to vibrant discussion forums.
  • Access to provider galleries.
  • Access to TNT librarian linked reviews for the provider.
  • Access to the private messaging system, without quantity limits.
  • No advertising on the forums - this forum is funded by the members for the members, with no vested interests or biases.
  • Privacy - no emails or spam from us, no search engines allowed inside the forum scraping your profile or content.
  • Tag Cloud search - all reviews are uniformly tagged. This helps you find what you are looking for quickly.
You're not just buying information - you're investing in peace of mind, significant time saving, and significant cost savings. Can you afford not to have this advantage? Don't waste time and money navigating this complex market alone.

You can bypass the expensive learning curve that comes with random blind punting, by accessing up to date information on fair market rates and where to go and who to see.

Above all else, an investment in a general forum subscription will save you money, if you're thinking about having 1 session or multiple sessions over the next 5 months, that's a given.

Join hundreds of other happy subscribers.

"Can I subscribe to the BBFS forums and the TS forums as well ?"

Yes, but you must be a member of the general forums first, you can send an enquiry to @Waterboy or @trenchy for additional details

"Can I subscribe to the Sugarbabe forums ?"

Yes, you can send an enquiry to @Waterboy or @trenchy

Last edited:
Feedback from recent subscribers amongst the hundreds of happy subscribers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Can’t afford to waste $$$s so would love to resume my TNT subscription. I believe TNT subscription is worth it’s weight in gold when it comes to extracting most bang for punting bucks.”

"So today the forum saved me $500 by pointing me to one of the oldest scam artists going around Melbourne."

"All I can say, is without TNT I would never have found her, she is just down the road from me, so sub has paid for itself in my eyes."

Feedback 24/02/23
---------------------

"Hey man, just wanted to say, the site is great. I love the fact you combine the reviews and list them and give them a graphic. Amazing!"

Last edited:
Recent Feedback from a subscriber.

"I had no idea such accurate information existed, your layout and information in the highly rated section was spot on"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back